7.7.2012

Assalamualaikum :)

This entry is specially dedicated to my dearly 'mok'. This date was her engagement day at Banting, Kuala Selangor. Actually the plan was that I supposed to follow her on the night before 'e-day' but it has been cancelled because she needs to go back there a day early, and I wasn't able to follow her because of my class. She insisted that I'm needed on that day and my absent is unacceptable :') So, only for her i've tried many ways and thanks to capik for his help, I was able to attend on her 'e-day' :D Because of his sleepiness, I drove the car all the way to Banting and Alhamdulillah, we made it there. I was so happy to meet her and very happy for her engagement.

Here are some pictures on her E-day :D ;










She is beautiful, isn't she. :) I am really very happy for you my dear. I wish you and HH will be together until your 'akad' and wedding day and of course, until Jannah. Be a good fiance and i'll always pray for your both happiness, insyaAllah :)

p/s; I heart you really deep my dear mok, Nor Syuhaida Nordin a.k.a Missya Zulkafly.

No comments: