Bahan bacaan baru :)

Assalamualaikum anti/anta wa ukhti/akhi :)

This is my 2nd entry for today. Yayy! I just have to update twice or maybe even trice for today just because of there are so much entry that i've missed to update. First of all, regarding to the title of this entry, i want to thanks MAOR for the present he sent me. :')

Thousand and million thanks to lovely bonda for wrapping it up for me. :') I promise to cherish it and use it well. 



And the second one,



I want to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MAOR for his birthday on the 11th July, last week. May you will be extended aging and full life blessed. May Allah simplifies all your doings, insyaAllah. I'm sorry for not be able to celebrate your birthday like everyone does, but I hope you'd have a blast one. :')


p/s; Jaga diri, jaga pandangan, jaga hati. :) 



No comments: